Saturday, April 29, 2006

Quick Stopover

I am back in Seattle again but only for two days, since I am off to LA on Monday.

So it is no secret that I like TV...

I thought it might be interesting to go over what order I would watch the programs I had sitting on my DVRs. While I was away I did not watch anything, so this is kind of a blank slate.


1) Veronica Mars
I like this show a lot. It is well written and well acted. I am not that interested in this years "Big Mystery", but since most episodes A-plot is stand-alone I don't mind.

2) Smallville
This show should not be so high on this list as it is, but I did not want to get out of bed and this was the "best" show on the upstairs DVR. This show is so hit and miss. This episode was a miss.

3) Doctor Who
This show rocks. Had this show been available when I started watching I probably would have chosen this one as my Number 1.

4) Amazing Race.
I really enjoy this show. This is the only reality show that I would ever want to be on. This is another show that would not be as high on the list without ulterior motives. Amazing Race is one of the show that I can watch without paying attention so it is perfect for surfing the web, playing City of..., or writing this blog.

5) Survivor
Same reason as Amazing Race. Plus both of these programs are on the Comcast DVR which has the smallest hard drive and I am unsure how log this stretch of Road Trips will last, so I want to make as much room as possible. If things fall a certain way I may not spend more than 3 nights at home in a row next month.

6) Prison Break
Over the Top Fun. And still more plausible than..

7) 24
I could not believe it when I read in USA Today say that they think this is the best season ever. I am still enjoying the ride but it is all over the place this year.

8) House
Not sure why I like this show. Every show they almost kill someone while they are trying to cure them, and yet somehow they keep me coming back.

9) Alias
Had I noticed the new episode I probably would have watched this earlier. But then I would have been disappointed earlier too.

10) That '70s Show (x2)
I wanted to watch a comedy to get the taste of Alias out of my brain and this is the only one on the downstairs Tivo. Shame this show blows now. I mean come on Jackie and Fez. That chick is such a slut.

No comments: