Thursday, May 17, 2007

Top Ten Surprises In The "Heroes" Season Finale

As read by Masi Oka (Hiro) on 5/15/2007 Late Show With David Letterman

10 - One of us gets whacked by Tony Soprano
9 - Show's slogan changed to "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World, Save 15% on Your Car Insurance by Switching to Geico"
8 - Judges go nuts after the pulse-pounding rumba I do with Billy Ray Cyrus
7 - We use our powers to lower gas prices, am I right, people?
6 - Devote entire show to figuring out what the hell is happening on "Lost"
5 - The telepathic cop wins a new car after reading Pat Sajak's mind on "Wheel Of Fortune"
4 - New hero has the ability to reduce acid reflux
3 - I beat the crap out of Spider-Man
2 - The invisible man gets caught sneaking into dressing rooms at J.C. Penney
1 - I use my teleporting powers to bust Paris Hilton out of the slammer

No comments: