Sunday, February 17, 2008

49. Visit nieces in Miami

So the reason I ended my 360 Achievement streak was so that I could visit my for amazing nieces in Miami. Technically they are in Weston but I did fly into Miami. I was able to checkout the fabulous Fort Lauderdale beach action.



OK it was an overcast February afternoon but I was very disappointed/disgusted at the "scenery." There were a half dozen women in bikinis but not a one that should have been. Plus there was a thirty-ish looking dude making out in the surf with a 15 year old looking young girl. Not something you want to see/think about when you are spending time with your four pre-teen nieces.

While we were at the beach I got to partake in something I have not done in a long time: Fly a kite.



I was shocked at how easy it was to put together and get into the air. So much easier then it used to be.

No comments: