Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another baseball game

I got a new laptop at work. Not the Superman one DAMN IT!!!! This new one has built in Bluetooth so it is much easier to get pictures out of my camera phone. I mean I used to have to find the dongle in my back pack and stick in the USB slot. That was hard work.

So here are the pictures from the June 6th Mariner's game. They actually one one while I was in the stands. They beat the Minnesota Twins 4 to 1.



In the bad news column, my streak of one game for every home stand is technically broken. So last weekend the M's at a very short three game home stand against the San Fransisco Giants. Not only where the games "sell outs", I was not even in town for the first of the games. So I am calling this a rain-out and I will just have to make up this game at a later date.

No comments: