Friday, June 02, 2006

District Bingo

After Jim's point out, I decided check out District B13. I don't know why I can not say that name without following it up with Bingo. Actually I do know why, and if you are reading this you know too.

This movie was damn cool. I am a sucker for the impossible looking stunts that are filmed in one take and this film has tons. It also has subtitles because the movie is in French.

The story takes place in the near future Paris, where the worst part of town has been walled off to keep all the riff-raff in. Well the Tattooed Hero is trying to keep his building safe from the bad guy when he get jailed for doing the right thing. The Non-Tattooed Hero (a cop) breaks the Tattooed Hero out of jail so that they can recover a stolen Nuke and rescue the Tattooed Hero's Hot Sister. If you can't tell it the two main characters are kind of generic what with the shaved headed white guys.

1 comment:

technogreek said...

Glad it was cool, still haven't checked it out, but I will endeavor to soon...