Sunday, June 04, 2006

Holy Crap!!! It is a small world

I am often amazed at the interconnections between people and places.

  • I am a fan of the comic book writer and Star Trek Novelist Peter David. From an interview I discovered that Peter wrote a weekly column in the Comics Buyer's Guide.
  • One of his fellow columnist turned out to be a man named Mark Evanier, who's work I have also enjoyed. After leaving the Comics Buyer's Guide, Mark started a Blog.
  • From Mark's Blog I discovered Ken Levine has a blog. Ken was probably my favorite Mariner's announcer that is not named Dave. He is also a television writer and was the voice of the announcer in Simpsons episode with all the Baseball players.
  • While sitting in my Hotel room in La Mirada, California wishing I had something fun to do. I read the first comment about a new play opening that very night at the La Mirada Theater called: Johnny Guitar.
This would have been so much better of a story if I had actually gotten off my ass and gone. I blame Lorelai and Rory.

No comments: