Tuesday, May 30, 2006

M's Games Update

Unloaded the pictures from my phone, so I should catch up on my home stand project.

May 5th Seattle loses to the Indians 4-9. Went with my Mother, Steve, Ken and Barb, and their kid and his kid. This game was also train car night. I would have put up a picture of it as well but I gave it to Beau to give to his Mom.

Overall a crummy game.


May 23 Seattle loses to the O's 4-14. Got free tickets from work but Mark canceled so I called Jason. This was 8/9th of a fun game since we were in the game until the 9th inning. Jason and I left after the 3rd run in the inning, but the pain did not stop there they ended up scoring SIX more times.

I am beginning to see a trend here so far the M's are 0-5 when I attend the game. They better watch out cause I'm not done yet.

No comments: