Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hello is anyone still here?

Tonight I am in Nevada again. No horrible things have happened... Yet.

I have been spending my free computer time working on my DVD and Magic websites. I just finished re-entering all of my DVDs. Now I need to perform an inventory check and make down all the update all the Watched DVDs.

On the Magic site, I need to redo the Select function. Currently it works by creating a temporary table with all of the options that match the criteria selected and then pick one at random. Unfortunately the populating of the temporary table can take longer than a standard browser timeout. When I next get some free time I am going to implement an idea that I think will work better.

But before I get back to that I am going hit a bunch of topics:

  • West Wing Season 1
  • My 3rd M's game
  • MI - 3
  • E3
  • Allergy Update
  • Mother's Day
  • New Lego Sets
  • The new TV Season

No comments: