Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I've been busy

I have not been updating so sue me :)

The real reason is that a couple of months ago I joined eHarmony, and I have been seeing someone that I met there for a couple of weeks. Her name is Casey and she is 30 years old and lives in West Seattle. So far we have been having a great time and I can only hope it continues.

One of the cool things we did was on the 4th we went to Alki Beach and watched the fireworks. It is really cool place to watch the fireworks because you can see two different shows. We could see both the Forth of Jul-Ivars show and the WaMu Family Forth over Lake Union. While the Ivars's show was closer the WaMu show was much cooler. They had fireworks that made Smilies, Hearts and even Cubes. I wish I had thought to bring my camera :)

No comments: