Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Someone has moved Lynnwood

I was driving to Work from Lynnwood, but that is another story that I may share if I can find the time, when I noticed that my old apartment went Condo. I will know quote from Website since it is not easy to link to:

Life at WildWood Townhomes is picture perfect. Come visit our Sales Gallery and model home!

Situated in one of America’s most desirable, thriving communities, life at WildWood Townhomes has everything you’re looking for! These spacious, well-appointed, and affordable homes are set against a backdrop of snow-capped mountains, sparkling water, and spectacular sunsets. WildWood Townhomes is ideal: a peaceful place you can call home.

This ideal location is convenient to work, the University of Washington, to SeaTac International Airport and beyond. Vancouver BC is only a short drive away. And nearby ferry service carries you quickly to the Olympic peninsula. WildWood Townhomes is located just 15 miles north of downtown Seattle, known worldwide for its natural beauty, cultural diversity, vitality and innovation. From the historic Pike Place Market on Elliot Bay, to cutting edge art galleries and museums, and state-of-the-art professional sports stadiums, Seattle is the cosmopolitan hub of the Northwest. Easy access to mountain biking, sailing, hiking, and skiing completes the picture of the active lifestyle awaiting you at

WildWood Townhomes.

On the quieter side, enjoy a dip in the private swimming pool. Relax in the Jacuzzi. Entertain friends in the club house. Or, stretch your legs in the on-site fitness center and serene nature preserve. WildWood Townhomes delivers comfort, convenience and provides a quiet refuge from the world outside. And with the region’s premier shopping, dining and movie-going experience (Alderwood Mall) only minutes away, life at WildWood Townhomes has it all.

The only thing missing is you.


The funniest thing for me is the fact that they are convenient to Sea-Tac Airport. I am not sure if this company has every been to this sight because travel to Sea-Tac Airport is NOT convenient at all.

I am glad that this did not happen when I was still there because I would have bought my unit with very little thought. I guess I would not of been sad, but even with the Pending Litigation on my current place I am very happy with the move.

No comments: