Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Go to one game in every M's homestand - Take 2

So last year I started a do a 101 things in 1001 days list. I never actually got to the point of finishing the list but I still want to do one of the things on the list. And that list is to go to one game in every Mariner's home stand. Last year I made it until the middle of June until a sold out three game home stand against the Chicago White Sox ruined the streak. I did hit a couple of more games but gave up on the list.

Well this year I am making my second attempt:


April 2 against the A's:

As part of a Post Emerald City Celebration, I went to the game with Jim D., George, Jason, Jim H. and Chris. Jason and Keith were there as well but had seat in a different section. Mariners win 4 - 0. After the game we went to 13 Coins for dinner. I had heard many times how amazing it was. I had the ham and cheese omelet. It was good not great but good.
Here is the first pitch.
April 17th against the Twins:

I got tickets for work and went with Jason. The Mariners lost 2 - 11.
Here is the first pitch. As you can see these were amazing seats. I am so hoping to score these tickets again later this season.
This year they are doing a series of bobbleheads and as a promotion of the promotions, they had life-sized versions of the giveaways on display.

No comments: