Friday, April 27, 2007

Rant

Do you know what I can not understand...

Chocolate Covered Altoids.

I like chocolate. I like Altoids. But these are not two great tastes that work great together. I feel that chocolate is best chewed and Altoids are best sucked. So when I put a chocolate covered Altoid in my mouth, I want to bite down but I know if I do I will miss out on the curiously strong flavor. Food should not be confusing.

On a side Altoids Note, I discovered that I have three different collector's edition Altoid tins.


From looking on Wikipedia and eBay, it looks like I am missing Strong Man, Devil Pinup Girl (same image but with horns), Abominable Snowman (Rankin and Bass) and Ralphie (A Christmas Story).

1 comment:

DawnOfTheRead said...

So have you tried the chocolate altoids yet?

I kinda like the ginger ones.