Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Update-a-rama

It has been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything here. Mainly because I have been doing some heavy duty documentation at work so my desire to spend any more time on a keyboard has not been there. I am currently sitting in my office waiting for my ride to the Mariner's game to get ready, so I though I would spit out some posts.

First in Tech Stuff:

From Gizmodo:

Wi-Fi Fish Tank Lets You Care for Your Goldfish From Afar

Thanks to the magic of technology, soon you won't have to rope one of your friends into feeding your fish when you go on vacation. Mohamad Abou El-Nasr, an assistant professor at the Arab Academy for Science and Technology in Egypt, has developed the Wi-Aquarium, a Wi-Fi–equipped fish tank that allows you to feed your fish, control the lights, filter, and temperature, and even see your fish over the internet using a webcam. It'll even send you an email daily on the status of your precious aquatic friends. Now you'll never have to come home to a floater again — at least not one you weren't ready for because you saw it a few days ago via the webcam feed.

1 comment:

technogreek said...

I would totally buy that fishtank.