Saturday, August 04, 2007

101 Things in 1001 Days

After a false start last year, I have finally got my 101 list finished and posted. I am breaking "the rules" a bit by adjusting my start time and including items that were completed before the official posting date. I assure anyone reading this is that all of the items that are crossed off would have been on the list had it been posted on April 2, 2007.

The reason I selected April 2nd is that it was the start of the Mariner's baseball season and the first step that is needed for completing thing 28. Over the next couple weeks I will be doing post for all of the completed items.

The items marked with Redo: are things that were on my list the last time I tried to do this mission. I completed the tasks then but felt that since it happened before I officially started I would need to redo the tasks to get credit.

2 comments:

DawnOfTheRead said...

Looks like a good list. I've been thinking about changing some of the things on mine. I might steal your ferry one.

Does not eating "The Usual" mean not going to Qdoba?

Personally, I fear the Heelys. An ex of mine had some and injured himself frequently. Of course, he was also drunk frequently, alas.

I think I am going to go see the Aquasox on the 30th...when the director of my library system is going to be driven around on a motorcycle. Silly, but fun.

PalinDrome said...

Not ordering "The Usual" means that when I go to Qdoba that I get something other than a Chicken Quesadilla or Chicken Queso Burrito.