Friday, August 31, 2007

I sent spam to myself

This morning I had a spam email that the From: address was spoofed as the receiving email address. As with most spam this particular piece was talking about the benefits ED medicine. Well my brain wandered for a moment and imagined a world where we really could send mail to ourselves and our name is not George. Here is how my overworked brain imagined this conversation going:

"Me and myself were watching last night and it appeared I had trouble getting it up."
I replied "Well I would have been better off if you two would shut up for a minute. I need to concentrate to achieve full potency."
"Leave me out of this conversation, he did not send the email. Plus we can't stand it when you talk about yourself in first person!" exclaimed myself.

3 comments:

technogreek said...

This is one odd post, it leaves me slightly disturbed. Also, when someone exclaims, they use an exclamation point. :)

PalinDrome said...

! added by popular request.

I knew it was odd when it popped in to my head pretty much fully formed. So now I am worried that I really have multiple personalities... If so I hope one of them is better at spelling and grammar then the one that I am currently using.

PalinDrome said...

I just read your post and the grammar sucks, so I corrected it for you.