Thursday, April 03, 2008

7. Make a batch of Monster Cookies


I promised cookies would be available for those that show up to help me move stuff this weekend and I wanted to knock something off the 101 list, so I spent the evening making a batch of my favorite cookies growing up. I could not find the recipe that I used to use but once again the internet was my friend. This one is as close as I could find to what I recall. Overall I would rate the new recipe a success.

If you are reading this at work say the secret word and give one a try.

5 comments:

qtilla said...

Bitches, stay out of those cookies. They are MINE!

Elwood said...

Are those M&M's I see in there? Man...you'll have to bring a few to Poker Night.

Ferretnick said...

Those were some mighty good cookies!
Glad we stopped by the shop on our way home.

Elwood said...

They were excellent! Thanks for sharing them.

MojoScojo said...

Are there any left?