Monday, April 14, 2008

Sad Paul

Holy Crap it is been a crappy last couple of days. Some of the Things that have gone wrong:

- Hair Salon screws up appointment and new stylist can't follow simple instructions.
- New haircut is way shorter then I like.
- Tickets to see Dalai Lama event at Qwest Field did not show up in time for event.
- Friday plans fall through do to the MIA
- Forgot a belated birthday present for a belated birthday party.
- Interior destruction begins this week on condo
- Face full of dust during prep for said construction cause massive sinus headache that last for two days.
- Replacement X-box 360 and Superman Returns Save Game file not compatible, so I am forced to start game over. BTW Jim is the man for finishing the game without cheats enabled.
- Work on a project that I was trying to get the customer off there ass to do before I left town finally got started today... The day I left town.
- Long drive to Spokane
- I'm in Spokane... BTW anyone have any suggestions for a touristy think to do in Spokane? It is on the 101 list but the only suggestions that locals can come up with is to go to the park. Right now I am thinking I will just settle for eating at the Original Lonestar BBQ. Mainly because it is tasty :)
- A chance to work on a fun project has come up but that means I have to write a good proposal by next Monday while working 10+ hours a day here in Spokane.
- Everything in my condo is pushed in corners and covered in plastic. This development so messed with the funk sway of the pad, that I was so unnerved that I could not sleep until after the alarm went off.
- All of the Monster Cookies are gone.
- When covering the entertainment center I must have screwed up the Slingbox, so I was not able to watch HIMYM tonight as planned. Never mind it is online :) I Heart the Internet

6 comments:

Elwood said...

I've never found much to do in Spokane, short of going to the big mall. In Coeur d'Alene.

There are a couple of cool comic stores in Spokane. Merlyn's @ 19 N. Main, and The Comic Book Shop in the Northtown Mall.

PalinDrome said...

I understand one of the three best comic shops in the Northwest is in Spokane. Maybe I should make a pilgrimage. After all I have already been to Zanadu and Comic Book Ink

qtilla said...

I've heard chicks there are super-easy. Also you have a job, so that should give you an edge.

Go get 'em, Tiger!

PS- sorry about all that not awesomeness.

PalinDrome said...

I am staying in The Valley so that might be why all the women seem to be missing teeth.

Dr. Zoltar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Zoltar said...

Sad to hear about your Dalai Lama tickets. I swear the news had a story about only half the people showing up for his lecture. I wonder if that was because said tickets were delayed in the mail? I'd blame all the people sending in their tax returns so late.

On another note, you so need to knock "Get a physical" off your 101 list. I got one a month or so ago and it took 15 minutes tops. It will take longer to drive to your doctor than to get the physical.