Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Solution of all Life's problems

So the plant has a rule that you can not bring beverages onto the site in thier original containers. I am sure there is a good reason for this, but everyone that I queried had no idea what it is. So I was forced to trek to Wal-mart to pickup a sport bottle of some sort so that I could drink beverages. The only ones that I could find had a core that you are supposed to freeze overnight to keep you beverages cold. The first thing that both Scott and I noticed is that said insert looked quite phallic and pink plastic was probably not the best choice. Well on the way to the snack isle I found something that has turned my outlook on life upside down:

That is right a smiling Batman 10 oz Insulated Big Kids cup!!!!

It is hard to frown when even Batman is smiling.

1 comment:

Ferretnick said...

That is truly awesome.
I imagine ALL beverages are now even tastier and free of crime when you drink them.