Saturday, January 28, 2006

My First Lego Mosac

I have been a fan of Lego for as long as I can remember. In the last few years after seeing sites like this and this, I have gotten more and more interested in making my own creations. So for the last year I have been on a quest to amass as much of Lego as I can. The unfortunate side effect of acquiring large quantities of Lego Bricks and Plates is that you must separate them. Well last night I completed the sorting of all of the Lego Plates and decided that I should make a Lego Mosaic. I chose this:

The logo for Systems Interface the controls engineering firm that I work for. I chose this for my first because it was a cool looking design that uses primary colors.

I am 95% done with it as I type this, my one problem is that I ran out of 1x1 white plates
invID: 2397843 P-No: 3024  Name: Plate 1 x 1
There is a cool site that I found that is called BrickLink its Online marketplace for Lego parts. Once I get my order of 1x1 white plates I will take a picture and post it here.

No comments: