Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Introduction my new roommate...

Gray C. or Gracie depending on who asks



I adopted Gray C. from NOAH last night (thanks Tim and Mary Beth). She is a 6 year old declawed independent cat that is a little shy but still quite friendly. The pictures don't do the coloring justice cause it is really cool looking.

Her original adopted name was Sissy but that sounded too close to pissy and I did not want to give her any ideas. Gracie still rhymes with Sissy but without the negative connotations and also works on another level because does have quite a bit of gray in her coloring.

1 comment:

Sublime said...

Hi,

I just found your blog by doing the "next blog" thing at the top of the page.

Cute cat! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

If you get a chance, come answer a few questions at my Q&A blog called, The Big Question. I post a new question each day and would be interested in reading your answers!
http://bigquestion2day.blogspot.com

Take care,
Sublime