Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Insert lame iJoke here

So a year and a half ago, I discovered Audible.com. With my subscription, I received two Audio Books a month for my listening pleasure. I have really enjoyed listening to books while driving here and there. So much better than the Seattle radio scene.

When I subscribed, my subscription plan came with a Creative Muvo. It was a fine player but was lacked a screen and a battery indicator. I spent quite a while investigating different players to find the right one for me. I had long held that Apple was the evil empire when it comes to audio players, mainly because of there restrictive Digital Rights Management. That is why I was surprised when I found the perfect device for me when Apple introduced the iPod Nano. I love that little guy.

So as part of getting an iPod, I was introduced to iTunes and it too rocked. I love Party Shuffle. Well when I was bumming around the iTunes store, I discovered the Podcast section. I like to describe a Podcast as a talk radio program on a subject you enjoy but without any commercials. I have found myself subscribing to more and more Podcasts every week. So much so that I have not listened to a book in OVER TWO MONTHS!!!!!

No comments: