Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm Allergic to Allergies

Got home last night from LA.

I am worried that I might have to get rid of Gray C.

Last year, I went to an allergist that Scott recomended. After an afternoon of test he determined what I was allergic to and that list did not include cats. That is why I got Gray C. Mainly my allergies were to Dust Mites. So I did the doctor's recomendations and after a settling in period noticed a Huge improvement. The problem is that since I got Gracie, my allergies have come back with a bullet. Being in LA for the weekend, only drove the point home, because I feel like poo today.

I am not giving up yet. Tonight I am going to get some new cat litter and cat shampoo. I will see if there is anyway that I can make this work.

By the way, Gray C. made it ok on his first weekend alone. He was a little jumpy when I got back but quickly forgave me and moved on. Thanks Beau and Maryanne for the stop by visit on Saturday.

No comments: