Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today has not been a good day.

I am in LA working on a Visual Basic application. My plan was to try and upgrade the application to Visual Basic 2005. That did not work because of some changes that seem really stupid. Stupid Microsoft. Next I had Scott put some ISOs of Visual Studio 2003 on a FTP server. It took most of the night to download the ISOs but when I tried to install, I got an Internal Error 25003. I found a bunch of posts about this error on Google, but they all were basically "I have this problem too, anyone have a solution." I guess it has something to do with installation file corruption. Back to the Drawing Board.

After getting back to the hotel but still trying to install software, I decided to watch Doom.
The basic Plot SUCKED. But the Rock was cool. I really think he could be "The Next Big Action Star". I think he is a much better actor than Sly or The Govenator ever was. The only thing he is lacking is the ability to pick scripts.

No comments: