Thursday, February 23, 2006

101 List

Many of my friends (Beau, Jim, Jim 2.0, Peach) have been working on 101 things in 1001 days lists. Well I started my list on the 1st of February, I have just been to lazy to actually complete the actual list. I wanted to get the fact that I am working on a list out there, so that when it does go online, I get less shit for having stuff crossed off on the first day.

I also want to introduce an exception that I am putting on all of the timed and quota items. I am not counting the time that I am out of town for work against myself. For example when I am in California on a startup, I won't be required to build a Lego set that week.

Things I'm working on/completed:

  1. Get a cat
  2. Work on at least 500 pieces of Lego a week until all of my unbuilt sets are complete.
  3. Build a Lego Mosaic (included as part of 2)
  4. Build a Lego Sculpture (included as part of 2)
  5. Watch at least one more DVD then I purchase in a week
  6. Buy an exercise bike
  7. Use Number 6 every work night for 3 months
  8. Finish Setup of Comic Room
  9. Move osentowski.net to new hosting company
  10. Setup Blog for Mark so that he can add pictures of Nieces easier
  11. Modify Number 10 so that the Thumbnails are larger.
  12. Rebuild DVD database so that it has more functionality
  13. Create a Web Magic deck database for George and I.
  14. To either eat at home or eat with someone else for one month.

1 comment:

Peach said...

Naaa still gonna give you a hard time, so your best bet is to post a list with 101 numbers on it and leave some blank until you fill it in :P