Saturday, February 04, 2006

No Sleep 'till 40

When I started playing City of Villains, one of my City of Heroes' Supergroup (The Rock and Roll Death Patrol) teammates and I had a little competition for who would reach level 40 first. Well he had real life slow him down for a while, but recently his scheduled shifted so that he was quickly rising up in level. Well that was NOT going to happen. So last night I started playing when I got home from work and had Ima V. Illain make the last push to level 40. The best part was that my buddy (Bad Guy) was on the time as I got the Ding. He was about 1/2 a level behind me.

Now that I have met this goal, I am going to lower my play time. Not because I am not still enjoying the game but because I am wanting to spend sometime doing other things... like writing this blog.

No comments: