Sunday, March 11, 2007

To blog or not to blog

I had the need to go back and look for a link that I knew that I had blogged in the past. In the process of this, I realized that I kind of liked having a historic record of what I was doing and when I was doing. So even though I never seem to have time that I want to spend on this endeavor, for the sake of future generations I feel that I must...

OK the real reason I am going to start blogging more is that I have been working on a personal improvement project. For years I have been a pretty fair hunt and peck typer. Well I have been using a copy of Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 17 for a couple weeks and now find my self needing more practice. While I use a computer at work, my job does not require me to do much real typing since most of the programing I do is mouse driven. So let this be my first official non-hunt and peck blog post.

No comments: