Sunday, March 12, 2006

Podcast Review 2 - Word Balloon

Welcome to the second in a series of Podcast reviews. Tonight I am going to talk about Word Balloon.

Where Comic Geek Speak is centered around guys talking about comics, so when they bring in a guest he is part of the gang. Word Balloon on the other hand, is all about the interview. The host of the Podcast (John Siutres) is an actual professional interviewer, so all of his conversations are informative and entertaining.

John is also a huge fan of comics in general with a deep knowledge of the people and history of industry. He does a great job being respectful of his guests, while still being able get answers to the tough questions. I have not listened to an episode yet that did not increase my knowledge with something cool.

Overall I would say that Word Balloon is the comic related Podcast out there. It is not my favorite but it is the best.

No comments: