Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Strange Lunch Conversations

WARNING - This post is not in good taste!!! If you are looking for tasteful insight look elsewhere.

This weekend here in Seattle there was a tragic shooting at a rave where a gunman killed six people and himself. The gunman's name is being reported as Aaron Kyle Huff. The first time I heard this was on one of those annoying news teasers that the local stations do. Because I was not paying attention, I only heard the Aaron Kyle portion of the name. As some of you may know, I have a very good friend that uses that name on all legal documents. Well after a quick Internet search I discovered the Huff and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Today at lunch I reveled my co-workers with the story that I just told you, and we started talking about the stories that always come out after incidents like one here. So we started a little game of what would they tell the media after I went on a Rampage.

Dan B. - "I knew all along"

Greg S. - "I wish I would have known... We could of hung out more."

Scott W. - "Son Of A Bitch. He stole my idea."

I can just feel the love in this room. :)

I also have to wonder - Why is everyone referring to Aaron as Aaron Kyle Huff? Did everyone call him Aaron Kyle in conversation all the time? Sometimes I just focus on the strangest stuff.

Update - Someone pointed out that he probably went by the name Kyle Huff and that is why they use his full name in the reports.

No comments: