Thursday, March 16, 2006

Restroom Behavior

This post won't mean as much since Beau went and Deleted most of his blog posts. Early in his blogging he brought up the issue of restroom behavior. His post was about the fact that people thought he was gay because he washed his hands after using the restroom.

So not that I spend a lot of time watching others bathroom habits, but I saw a new one this week. This young man did his business, then instead of washing his hands he went to the paper towel rack and fed out the required amount for a through drying. Then he washed his hands and used the newly fed towels.

I have two thoughts about this:

  1. This is a very efficient way to get your paper towels.
  2. This is very unsanitary. I mean what the hell!!!

1 comment:

Peach said...

you lost me but that shouldn't be surprising :P